Digestive Health Nutrition Counseling
$495.00 – $1,185.00
Did you know that 80% of your immune system is in your gut? A healthy digestive system is important for complete health and requires balanced intestinal bacteria and a healthy gut lining. If your gut is comprised it can lead to food sensitivities that have a body-wide impact and affect your quality of life.
Here are some medical conditions that we specialize in where digestive health plays a large role:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Autoimmune disorders
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
Our digestive health counseling packages include:
- MRT Food Sensitivity Blood Test: we analyze your blood against 120 food and 30 chemicals to determine foods that you are sensitive too
- Three or more consultations: we create an elimination diet based on your results to decrease the inflammation in your system and eliminate your symptoms. Please view our Food Sensitivity Package breakdown to choose the one that works best for you!
- Additional support: we are available to answer additional questions between consultations and have built up a database of recipes to help you make healthier meal choices
- *Gut healing protocol and supplement recommendations: A leaky gut is the root cause of food sensitivities. We can help you heal your leaky gut to resolve your food sensitivities (only for Prime package)
- *Online virtual cookbook: after creating your elimination diet we do all the work and put together a virtual cookbook with only recipes and products that are safe for you to eat based on your results (only for Prime package)
NOTE: To help with large payments, we offer a Pay-As-You-Go Plan for the Prime Food Sensitivity Testing package to ease the financial burden while ensuring your success with symptom elimination. With selection of the payment plan, a $495 down payment is due and payments will be made during each consultation. The total cost for the payment plan is $1395.
**Add the Micronutrient test to determine your vitamin and mineral deficiencies due to compromised gut health.