SHE Organic Tampons
SHE is a subscription organic tampon company founded by three sisters from Southern California who share a legit passion for organic living. SHE noticed major issues with today’s name brand tampons. From the ingredients (chemicals, dyes and synthetic materials) to the way they are made.
Did you know?
- Most tampons and pads are bleached with chlorine which leads to a toxic byproduct called dioxin. This is linked to cancer as it’s a known carcinogen and endometriosis.
- If the cord of your tampon has been dyed, then it’s a possible source of toxic heavy metals
- Conventional cotton is harvested with pesticides, insecticides, and fertilizer which contain some of the most toxic chemicals on the planet.
- Organic cotton agriculture supports the health of farmers, eco-systems, animals, and consumers.
- Less water consumption & no run off of toxic chemicals in the water = a healthier environment.